Registration for our popular Get Golf Ready classes is now open! JUST $149 plus tax!
Get Golf Ready “Beginner Friendly” Class
This Get Golf Ready Program is designed to teach you in five short lessons everything you’ll need to know to step onto a golf course and play with confidence. Lessons will include on-course activities guided by trained PGA Professionals who will make sure you have fun every step of the way.
- 5 total hours of lessons
- Maximum 6:1 student to teacher ratio
- FREE use of rental clubs and range balls during lessons
- $400 value for only $149!!!
- On course instruction
- Over $100 savings in golf-related coupons including green fees, range balls and merchandise
All classes require a minimum of 2 students. If enrollment does not reach this number the class may be cancelled by the instructor. Prices do not include tax.
Get Golf Ready for Women
Get Golf Ready for women offers a welcoming environment for women to learn the fundamentals of the game.
All of the techniques from the original Get Golf Ready class will be taught plus you will be surrounded by other beginning women golfers.
Get Golf Ready for women is constructed with the women’s perspective in mind, and is taught by LPGA Professional, Katie Manlolo.
No experience needed to begin!
Golf clubs are provided!
Katie Manlolo, LPGA
Perfect for absolute beginners looking for an intro to golf, or a seasoned golfer needing a review of the basics, the Daily Clinic will help you improve your game.
- Monday thru Saturday from 1:00pm to 2:00pm*.
- Class size is limited to six people per instructor.
- Rental clubs and range balls included.
*Should only one student attend, the clinic is 30 minutes.
Reserve your space by calling our golf shop at (808) 676-5300.